In the world of promotional products there are numerous options to help you promote your business, everywhere you turn there are people advising you about the must have item. We have put together a list of gifts that continue to be popular with all businesses whether large or small.
1. Rubber Keychain. These are the most popular of the promotional items, put simply there are so many options both in terms of price and styles. At the budget end of the market are low cost keychain such as rubber keychain both available in a variety of colours to suit all corporate brands, other options include acrylic keychain. For those who are looking for a something a little more special should look at metal keychain, these keychain have a much higher perceived value and given as a gift make a big impression. Who doesn't like receiving gifts especially a brand name that everyone knows.
2. Promotional Mugs. Hot on the heels of pens are mugs, there is no doubt that everyone uses one, usually several times a day for their tea or coffee, but are there really many options? Yes is the short answer, there are the most popular mugs however there are new mug coming out all the time including the quirky chalk mug - this mug can be written on in chalk and are great fun in the office. Another recent addition is the etched mug this a new innovative finish that will last for the lifetime of the mug.
3. Promotional Bags. One of the most practical promotional products available on the market, again their popularity is based on the fact that they are a very practical item, have great branding area and last for a long time. There are lots of bags perhaps the most popular are laptop bags, these bags are an essential item for business people nowadays to transport their laptop and files. Other popular bags include promotional drawstring bags, these are sold in their thousands predominately to sports clubs, schools and colleges who use them as giveaways to attract new business and to give to students fully branded with the company or school logo/emblem. With environmental issues firmly in the spotlight and the declining popularity of the plastic bag, the 'bag for life' is the bag of choice nowadays. They are made from either cotton or jute and are available in various weights and qualities depending on your budget and target audience. These are great for exhibitions and conferences as well as general business promotions.
4. Promotional Clothing. This an area of promotional merchandise that continues to be a big hit, many companies choose to have company uniforms as they serve two purposes firstly the give the companies employees an identity and pride and allows them to stand out from the public. Secondly it keeps costs down for the employee as they do not need to have to pay for clothing to work in. The types of companies that have uniforms are varied and include haulage, airlines, manufacturing and retail. There is usually a 'pack' that companies order that includes a polo shirt, a t-shirt, a fleece, a sweatshirt and a baseball cap.
5. Promotional Office Gifts. This section of promotional items has probably the widest choice of gifts, from desk pots to stress balls. Every office worker in the UK has desk that will traditionally have at least two or three of these types of gifts on their desk at one time. Virtually all desks have a mouse mat, this is a great opportunity to get your name in front of the customer, you could have your logo, contact details and even products or a service message on it, imagine how many times your message would be viewed over the period of a year? Other desktop gift that is well-liked include a pen pot/organiser, logo bugs, promotional coasters, calculators and stress balls.
These are five amazing promtional items we could choos for our business. Let's do it.
|PVC Keychain, PVC Keyring, Rubber Keychain, Rubber Keyring, Sneaker PVC Keychain, Sneaker PVC Keyring, Sneaker Rubber Keychain, Sneaker Rubber Keyring|